Details of the new V88 Sprintcar Team members club were announced today as proud Victory Lane Racegear Principals Mat and Renae Eastham took the wraps off the new concept.
“We’re very lucky to have a support network of hundreds of family members and friends who keep up with what we do with our little team,” says Eastham, “so we’ve decided to set up a members club for people to join.”
The concept has already got plenty of tongues wagging and plenty of questions being fired in.
Celebrated Supercar racer James Moffat was, last week, announced as the #1 Ticket Holder for the men’s club and in weeks ahead a ladies’ #1 Ticket Holder will also be announced.
Nyora’s Lloyd Hobson was actually the first person to step up and pay his $100 to join on behalf of his company Kool Freighters earlier this week.
He was immediately followed by Peter Temby from Temby Haulage.
“Both Lloyd and Peter are existing sponsors and great friends of the V88 Sprintcar team so we’re thrilled that they also came on board the Members Club this week,” Eastham explains, “the concept is something that people can support as a company or as a family or as a person. It’s not restrictive. It’s got a lot of people interested already I think and before now we hadn’t really announced what it’s about.”
Whilst the idea of a $25,000 sponsor is something that any team would welcome the reality of those kinds of relationships don’t come along every day.
Harnessing the support of those who already believe in and understand what you do can often be a more viable proposition.
So what’s it all about?
For tax-deductible $100 contribution individuals, families, couples of companies will receive:
• A 12 month membership to the V88 Sprintcar Team
• An exclusive V88 Sprintcar Team members cap
• Regular exclusive content, emails and information on the V88 2017/2018 season
• A V88 Sprintcar Team decal
• Your (or company) name on the V88 Sprintcar top wing
• Access to the members only V88 Sprintcar Team Facebook and social media content
• The chance to win some great prizes including…
• Rides in the Extreme Sprintcar Experience 2-seater
• Rides in the Extreme Sprintcar Experience Simulator
• Lucas Oil products
• A chance to be on the V88 Sprintcar Team on race night
• More exclusive rewards including the chance to meet our #1 Ticket Holder Supercar racer James Moffat (depending on time, location and availability)
“We’ll be offering regular prizes and incentives to V88 Members including a draw every month,” Eastham says, “and we’re announcing an early bird incentive for anyone who joins prior to June 30 this year that they go into the draw to win the first Extreme Sprintcar Experience two-seater ride,” Mat explains.
If you’re interested in becoming a member of the V88 Sprintcar Team for the 2017/2018 season please contact:
0419 321 722
Email Mat Eastham: [email protected]
Email Renae Eastham: [email protected]
122a Mulcahy Rd, Pakenham VIC 3810
Private Message through Facebook: V88 Sprintcar Team / Victory Lane Racegear
The V88 Sprintcar Team wishes to thank the following sponsors for their ongoing support:
Drysdale Chaff Mill
Victory Lane Racegear
Lucas Oil Products
Extreme Sprintcar Two-Seater experience
Inverloch Motor Body Works
Speedway Motors USA
Tekcoat Powder Coating
CROW Seat Belts
This weekend David Murcott climbs back into the V88 Sprintcar for Simpson on Saturday night and then Premier Speedway Warrnambool on Sunday.